Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Thoughts

The virus is here, and the patient that was quarantined came from the SMU, and she'd visited a clinic in Bedok. But is there a concern to be panicky now? I doubt so.


Video game live is on 19 June and NUS Choir is going to be part of this concert. I went down for the practice on Monday, and only 6 sopranos will be chosen to sing for the concert. I missed one practice, and it was a blessing in disguise that ultimately i was not chosen to sing for the concert. Singing for the concert would mean i have to take 2 half day leave on 18 and 19 June, shortly after I start work on 1 June.


My work probation had a duration of 6 months. I believe I have to avoid taking leave if possible.


These days, I had been studying Japanese language almost everyday. I love Japanese language. The more I study, the more i become so obessessed with it.



The picture above is a drama series that I have just finished watching. Yama Onna Kabe Onna, which literally means Mountain lady Wall lady. Basically it's about big bust and flat-chestedness. I know you may think that i am a hentai(perverted) guy...but it's not about the pervertedness but this drama series is a comedy and it's really very FUNNY. It's not R(A). I enjoy brushing up my Japanese as i listening to them talking. I pick up words like Dama re! (shut up) and Chimanani(by the way)....and many other common words use in conversational Japanese. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment